YOGURT PARFAIT

"Oh, I could eat that!" I heard as I was about to snap this photo. Music to my ears! You too can enjoy this light and easy breakfast parfait. You can use any fruit, cereal and yogurt combination you like. These are easily made ahead of time and can be served to your guests before or even after the main course of omelettes, pancakes, fritattas, waffles or what ever you choose to serve that morning.

Finally! It's strawberry season and we can all enjoy this luscious red berry! For this breakfast parfait, I put a spoonful of raspberry preserves in the bottom of the glass. On top of that I layered plain yogurt, my favorite granola cereal, sliced strawberries, sliced bananas and so on. I topped it with a dollop of yogurt, a whole strawberry and some orange zest.

And when I turned my attention to the computer to write this blog post, I heard "Wow, that was great! Is there any more?"
Put one together for yourself and let me know which ingredients you used. I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment